Don't miss the passion and excitement of this incredible, traditional Spanish show.
This stunning Flamenco show is an absolute must for those who wish to experience the passion and excitement of traditional Spanish Flamenco.
This tour includes:
- A fabulous Flamenco show
- A glass of sangria or a soft drink
- A once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Remaining faithful to the traditional Flamenco style of Seville and Andalucía, the singers, musicians, and internationally-acclaimed professional Flamenco dancers in this show present a powerful musical event. The venue, which has been transformed into an amazing fusion of Nazarí art and La Alhambra décor, provides the perfect authentic atmosphere in which to enjoy one of the best Flamenco shows around.
This journey through different types of Flamenco provides the Flamenco lover with the opportunity to participate intensely in this art performance, while the amateur audience will enjoy a wonderful and unforgettable Flamenco night in Barcelona.
The music, created originally for this show, is interpreted live, giving rise to a full picture of beauty, light, and strength. The improvisation between the musicians and the dancers makes the show different day to day!
- If you would like a personal representative to meet you at your hotel or at the port and see you settled at the restaurant or stay with you through the duration of the show and then help you find your way back afterwards, please purchase one of our Escort options.
- If you have a large group and would like to arrange private transportation, please contact ShoreTrips.
- This tour may not run during certain religious festivals or on bank holidays.
- The VIP seating option provides elevated seating off the main floor and a location closer to the front of the performance.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
About Google Reviews: recently Google has converted their review system to require reviewers to have a proper, identifiable Google+ profile. This is a good thing, as it tends to cut down on bad reviews, both from people unwilling to stand behind their comments and fake positive reviews from the businesses themselves. Old, pre-Google+ reviews are still in the system, and will appear below as written by "A Google User". More info from Google is here.