A Lovely Island And Beach Tour
See the highlights of St. Thomas, stop at the beach, and top it off with some local shopping!
This tour includes:
• Scenic stops/lookout points
• Swimming and beach time
• Shopping opportunities
• Charlotte Amalie harbor
• Botanical Gardens at St. Peter Great House
• Magens Bay Beach (approx. 2 hours)
• Charlotte Amalie
Our driver/tour guide will take you to various lookout sites, including Raphune Hill and Beacons Point, which provides a spectacular view of St. Thomas.
The next stop will be Skyline Drive, where you will overlook the downtown area and Charlotte Amalie Harbor. Upon leaving Skyline Drive, we will travel to the Botanical Gardens at St. Peter Great House. Here you will have plenty of time to shop or take in a short stroll on the nature trail. Or simply, enjoy the views of the north side of the island.
Next, we'll travel to Magens Bay Beach, rated as one of the 10 most beautiful beaches in the world by National Geographic. Enjoy two hours of peaceful serenity by swimming, sun tanning, or just enjoy a nice walk along the shore.
Upon leaving the beach, you will be dropped off in downtown Charlotte Amalie to enjoy shopping at your own leisure or you may choose to go back to the ship.
• Bring or wear your swimsuit, sunblock, sunglasses, a towel, everything you need for a day at the beach.
• Bring cash for shopping and/or drinks/food.
• There is a restaurant and bar at the beach. There are also restrooms and outside showers.
• All guests wishing to stay longer at Magens Beach or shopping downtown will be responsible for their own transportation back to the ship.
• This tour requires a minimum of 2 passengers.
Days offered: 7 days a week